Monday, November 15, 2010

Well if I ran out of room, I'll make another blog

My friend from Norway asked me to take some street scene pictures of  Hartland and send to him.  I drove around the block before I left for work this morning, it was pretty foggy but you can take a little tour this afternoon.

 Center Church and where are only store was, it burned down in 1988, and was never rebuilt
 Going to the center of town
 My mom's house
 My house across the street from my mom's
 Anderson Road
 The house down the road, 2010
 Not sure what year but a Norway relative on Facebook sent me this picture, from when he lived in the same house, 50 years earlier
 Going up my road, on the way out
 Doing down my road which is a dead end
My house from the back

.

10 comments:

  1. Well, well. Glad your problem is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Good luck with this theme.

    The 2 pictures of the same house so many years apart was interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dere :) This is a lovely new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Girls
    I was talking to Ray last night and I will pay the money to keep my original blog going and I talked to Cheryl, we thought we could use this as a blog for our small town happenings. I was asked about maintaining our Hartland web page at a meeting I was at but I have so much already on my plate I offered to Cheryl, I am hoping she will do it, she has such great talent taking pictures and with words, I think she is perfect for the job. What do you all think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Cheryl would make a great roving reporter!!!!!

    You can change the settings so that you both have Administrative Rights to the blog. Just be sure to down-size your photos some before uploading so that this new blog doesn't run out of the space allocated by Picasa for the pictures.

    This could be a great place for 2 or maybe even 3 roving reporters to catch the variety of local events, places and whatevers ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the launching of your new blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Cheryl would make an excellent local photojournalist. She is already, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks guys for the positive feedback :) I like the idea of Kris and I posting up what's going on around here. Kris has her finger upon the pulse of much of the town's events, so together we could make a good team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kris, you should post up that article re: the fire at Cuginos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoops I have been ignoring this blog and my other one, sorry! I gave Cheryl the password yesterday, now we need to get going on the locals news!!

    ReplyDelete